Today was to be the officially planned day for a Chapter 1 release on Royal Road, HOWEVER...delays.
Interesting to note, story submittals to Royal Road need to be reviewed and approved before they can be posted (a fact I wasn't aware of but which seems very logical once one ponders on it). As a result, I'm not entirely sure today will be the first official post date for it, but I'm working toward the release.
In other news, I became much more aware the title of Tales of the Spire was a good one, but might need a bit of refinement. Future novellas will likely feature other minor characters, somewhat loosely interconnected to other members of the series in question. As a result I've made the temp/semipermanent decision to also make more traditional titles to match the Tales of the Spire label.
The result (for the current release novella):
Tales of the Spire: Price Check
Owing (hehehe) to the main character's name being Owen Price (I know, but punning is a big past-time of mine and you're going to learn it's going to keep happening once/if Nathaniel Evers Books 1-3 ever reaches releases. (here's to hoping!)
Anyway, hopefully the vetting process doesn't take too long.
Owing (hehehe) to the main character's name being Owen Price (I know, but punning is a big past-time of mine and you're going to learn it's going to keep happening once/if Nathaniel Evers Books 1-3 ever reaches releases. (here's to hoping!)
Anyway, hopefully the vetting process doesn't take too long.
Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment