https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_YSt6X5-ZU
I scribble in this notebook because I have no destination. No plan, nor the possibility of a chance to choose.
The rays of a new sun crests the fluffy clouds of a blue expanse. Every day has been met with uncertainty.
A present wrapped in mystery, tied by the golden thread of wonder.
New people, new places.
Flavors I've never tasted, scents I've never known.
Stories for me to listen to and tell.
The horizon draws near, only a finger's breadth from my eyes.
Twilight is coming. Perhaps Soon.
Maybe it will be beautiful.
With all my heart.
I hope.
Shall the new shore be good to me too?
Will you meet me again, under a kissing moon?
I shall wait, till the pillars of salt become tears to fill the ocean we cross beyond golden years.
Farewell, and til we meet again, My Aphrodite.
- A Wandering Soul
No comments:
Post a Comment